Monday, November 14, 2011

Embracing Winter

I'm not going to lie. My first winter in Minnesota was not what I would call fun. I don't think you would label it was such either, unless your idea of a good time is staring out the window in shock, never feeling warm, and crying a lot. It wasn't pretty.

 (This is me. My first winter here. Glaring at the snow.)

So. This winter I decided that instead of trying to hide from the elements...I need to embrace them.

With the help of KAXE's listeners this is going to be a winter where I throw myself out there and test out a few different winter activities. "When in Rome" so to speak.

So tune into KAXE this Friday as I'll be on the morning show all ready to hear suggestions for winter thrills. I'll pick a few of them to do and afterwards let everyone know how it went. You'll get firsthand knowledge of what a newbie thinks of winter. In other words, you'll get to tease me, laugh with me, and shake your head at my inexperience. And that's sure to chase away the winter blues!

So tune into KAXE this Friday to join in the fun.
You can also leave your winter ideas on their FACEBOOK page.

Thanks for helping me learn that these crazy winters can be amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment